Saturday, January 08, 2011

Reflections: Fashion...

Blogging through the week will be a little difficult going this month for me. I started winter Greek this past Tuesday. This essentially means that I am trying to complete a semester's worth of greek (two hours worth) over the course of January.

All to say, bear with me.

Today's assignment from Corrin's blog: What is one current fashion you love and one you hate? Share a photo of a fashion blunder you have made.

I actually chose this one because I have a photo of a fashion blunder that reaches back into my college years.
I actually do not have any sense of current fashion.

So, to the first two questions, I acquiesce to my wife (who is an interactive designer for a well known lady's clothing brand).
(interlude: While my wife is actually thinking about these questions, she has asked me to clean the bathroom... so I turn my computer over to her)

Laura: Sorry, Gene I'm in the same boat as you. I really tried hard to think about what is currently fashionable and came up empty. I'm so immersed in the mommy world of my maternity leave that the only fashion I'm aware of are jeans with an elastic waistband and oversized black t-shirts. Anyway, if you looked back to my college days, you would know how ironic it is that I work in the world of fashion. I lived in baggy pants and paint-stained t-shirts. :)

Gene: Well... anyways, here's a picture of a fashion faux pas from the past (and if you'd like to look back at our college days, you can check out some of our pics by clicking here):

2 comments:

La Garrett said...

Oh, this is just classic. I tried to click hear for more laughs... but it didn't do anything. I think I am going to start answering some of these questions. Too funny!

G. Twilley said...

Ashley... should be fixed now. Sorry!