Monday, January 05, 2009

New year's resolutions...

In the vein of Jonathan Edwards, I too have resolutions to make:

1. I resolve to update my status even more on facebook ("our day to day chores should not be interesting to other people...")
2. I resolve to not get any more parking, speeding or moving violation tickets this year
3. I resolve to quit making fun of what other people name their babies (if you have to ask...um...well...please don't ask)
4. I resolve to never be duped by carnival cruise lines again...ever...
5. I resolve to use most of the 30 days my company is giving me as paid vacation this year
6. I resolve to buy fewer groceries
7. I resolve to Become a Better Me
8. I resolve to wield the power of words like the power of greyskull
9. I resolve to not have a baby throw up on my face (scroll to the second picture - thanks Jess!)
10. I resolve to not use baby paraphernalia as life saving devices

nice.

5 comments:

susan said...

Why would you want to stop making fun of stupid baby names?

What's the harm if no one hears you?

G. Twilley said...

Susan, obviously the resolution were made in jest. I will continue to make fun of silly baby names;-).

susan said...

Oh good. I thought you had gone soft or something. ;-)

unals (?)

mcclure adoption said...

you mean you have to MAKE yourself use all your vacation days...? seriously? AND you have 30. 30!

G. Twilley said...

Amy, yes, I have 30 (but only because I carried over 5). What makes using them difficult is the reality that I'd have to use most of them alone. Laura is not as flush with days as I.

Susan, add an ri to your secret word and you'd have something real nice...