Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A rare quote...

I rarely, if ever, post during the day.

I overheard this though, and thought that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post it out into the blogosphere.

"Hey , I didn't see you come in. I mean, you come in and out unseen - just like a ninja!" (A woman said this, and yes, there was emphasis added by her when the word "Ninja" came forth).

I'm only glad she's not throwing stars, jumping off walls, or throwing pepper bombs.

Also, I'd like to shoot this link out there. I thought it might be helpful for me (because I travel a good deal for work).
http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Fly_Through_Airport_Security?oldid=23402

However, I already do all of this. Everything, that is, except for bypassing all the "dawdlers."

Helpful info for those of you who may be traveling soon. And if you can't read, there are pictures to help you along (though, if this is the case for you, you probably can't read this...).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I frequently refer to ninjas myself. I often am seen wearing all black, appearing out of nowhere pouring drinks and running food to my tables. Sometimes when they comment on my amazing serving abilities I tell them its because I'm really a ninja. I even celebrated ninja day last year, and made sure some of my regulars knew it was ninja day as well.