Friday, November 09, 2007

A Short Look Into My Past...

Nothing deep here [though the title may allude otherwise]. Just thought it might be interesting to post a link to snippets of my past. In High School, I was one of maybe 3 football players that played a collectible card game [CCG] called "Star Wars."

You can see my e-bay sale here.

I don't get sentimental about too many things, but this was literally such a large part of my life in High School.

Altogether strange.

BP also posted this video of me on Youtube. Thanks - thought the video might have been lost or something...imagine my relief to know that Brian's e-mailed this to me and God knows how many others;-).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"imagine my relief to know..." hilarious. i'm so sorry to have dragged this out into the open yet again, but, since you're posting a link to it on your blog, perhaps deep down, you really like the attention? :) well, that goes without saying, you have a blog...like me. :)

anyway, i'll have you know that to get this on youtube i had to take a hi-8 tape and convert it to dvd and then convert the dvd to mpeg. (rest assured, this wasn't ALL done to get your video online, we've been converting all our old tapes to dv.) but this extra bit of work was worth it - so far the video has been viewed 47 times!! (There's also footage of you in that lavender ski suit, but I thought one embarrassing moment was enough...for starters.)

susan said...

I loved how you balled your fists up like you were going to kick some butt. I think that revealed the latent warrior in Gene.

sisps

Anonymous said...

without watching the video yet, i just am thinking its your milk stunt. i guess i'll watch it and find out. :-)

G. Twilley said...

Brian - Touche!

Susan - trust me, I've calmed down a good bit. This "Latent Warrior," you speak of has come out more often than most know, however [just ask Laura;-)].

Heather - mmm...yeah, haven't seen that one in a while. Not this video, however - you'd probably need to talk to Rob Shaw or Barry Lusk about that one;-).

All - I have another travel story in the works - not as heated as those in the past [to your dismay].

Anonymous said...

hey just wanted you to know that reading your blog is a real "thriller" Raime would be proud.