Friday, November 17, 2006

Overwhelmed.

I have a tendency towards extremes when I become overwhelmed. Sometime I will tend towards the extremity of action - those are the times when I feel really successful at what I'm doing due to the quantity of work I am able to accomplish.

Right now, I am gravitating more towards the extremity of intellectual inaction, however.

I think that I set expectations really high for myself with the series. This is not to be misconstrued as the "Gene is a quitter," post [though, that may come later]. This is to communicate that there will be more reprieves between the surges of thought so as to keep the blog a little more current.

That being said, I encourage you to check out www.pandora.com. My wife recommended this to me [before her IT department came down on the whole company to say, "No more streaming videos, no more music downloads, no more satellite radio via the web, no more etc."' and I've been trying to get the word out.

The site is self explanatory. Sometimes it what I wish life to be like - just plug in your favorites and it spits out other things you might like. Visit it...for the love of homogeny!

No comments: